And...here we go!
1. It seems like _winter will never end____.
2. _Put your dirty dishes in the sink and rise them off____ when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you _had planned something special____ I'd _care that tomorrow is Valentine's Day___!
4. _Mountain Dew____ is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means _making kids happy and feel special because I've thought of them____.
6. _Coffee___ gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _homecoming and seeing Taylor all dressed up for court____, tomorrow my plans include _maybe taking my 2 favorite guys to a movie____ and Sunday, I want to _go out to eat for Valentine's Day and go shopping____!
The thing that stinks the most about going to a small school is our sport teams never seem to do that great. Taylor is on the varsity girls basketball team. There are 8 girls total from the HS that wanted to play basketball this year. So instead of playing JV where she could be more competive and actually win a few games her and her friends are playing against true varsity girls.
Taylor is the one girl that always is hustling, it doesn't matter if they are down by 30 points she's running up and down and doing her best. She is a true freshman and needs more playing time but we're proud of her.
Here Taylor is with the Freshman Prince nominee. The girls got to put makeup on the boys.
Here are a few pictures from last night's game.