Pages




I've been tagged by my wonderful sister-in-law at Life in the Thumb

The rules:
1. Link to the person who has tagged you.
2. Write down six things that make you happy.
3. Post the rules, tag one other and let them know you did it.
4. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

1. An ice cold glass of water on a hot summer day.
2. Hearing Simon laugh hysterically.
3. A hot cup of coffee on a lazy Saturday weekend.
4. Hearing my husband say, "I love you" without me saying it first.
5. Knowing my kids are doing well in school.
6. Sitting outside on a warm summer day watching Simon play and reading a good book. =]

I'm going to tag Carrie, my new bloggy and quilting buddy at The world the way I see it. Because she like me is obviously busy with other things because she hasn't posted in 5 days.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Happiness seems to revolve around liquid beverages...are you sure that is water and coffee you're drinking? LOL!! Great list!