And...here we go!
1. If we had no winter _we wouldn't look so forward to spring____.
2. _Getting a student to listen just weeks before summer vacation is ____ a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over _I would meet and marry my husband sooner____.
4. _I finally get a night off ___ inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled _just come to one of our track meets and see a student who normally isn't athletic win a race or throw their farthest____.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons _seems to make things better____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing absolutely nothing____, tomorrow my plans include _Alex's last soccer game of the season and Taylor's District track meet at Hillsdale College____ and Sunday, I want to _try and get some of my garden planted____!