Pages

Friday Fill-ins



And...here we go!

1. If we had no winter _we wouldn't look so forward to spring____.

2. _Getting a student to listen just weeks before summer vacation is ____ a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over _I would meet and marry my husband sooner____.

4. _I finally get a night off ___ inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled _just come to one of our track meets and see a student who normally isn't athletic win a race or throw their farthest____.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons _seems to make things better____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing absolutely nothing____, tomorrow my plans include _Alex's last soccer game of the season and Taylor's District track meet at Hillsdale College____ and Sunday, I want to _try and get some of my garden planted____!



8 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I used to live in Michigan - looking forward to spring was something we did for weeks, it seemed. Good luck with getting that garden in.

Yvonne said...

Doing absolutely nothing sound like heaven :) Enjoy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this LIST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Auntie Q said...

I totally agree with #6! I love the changing seasons.

annies home said...

we answered the same way about winter and spring

Staci said...

A day off...unheard of!!! I am touched by your #3!! But he's still a dork to me!! Have a great weekend!!

Mariposa said...

Great Fill-in! I like your #3. ;-)

latree said...

I love fill #3

:D