Pages

Friday Fill-Ins

#130

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. She had a great _time camping with all her boys____.

2. _Either one of the dogs or my boys___ are by my side, always.

3. I know this: _it has been way too hot lately____

4. _I'm so glad after our week of camping, my husband loves me ____ still.

5. These words apply to me: _There's no place like home____.

6. _Every day during out camping 'vacation'____ the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being home enjoying the comforts of home like central air____, tomorrow my plans include _maybe some garage sales or finishing up a quilt____ and Sunday, I want to _lay around and do nothing____!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Glad you're still alive to post this!! and that Joey still loves you!! Sounds like you guys had a good time and I hope Sunday goes the way you planned it!!