Pages

It's amazing what you can accomplish when you get up at 7 a.m. and don't take a nap during the day!

I got quite a bit done today. I finally cleaned up my craft room, which caused me to realize that I have a lot more scrap material than I thought I did so I can get working on my kalidescope quilt!

I made a sock monkey. I have never made one before and it was pretty fun. It only took me 2 hours which was way longer than I thought it would, but still it was relaxing quiet time all alone.

Simon fell asleep in brother's bed. Which I think is just the cutest thing. He just loves his brother so much. While he was napping and I was in my room in the basement I thought I heard a thud. But no crying so I assumed everything was okay. Well after later inspection about an hour and a half later I realized that the thud was Simon. He fell out of brother's bed. But he was able to grab a pillow and blankie and made himself comfortable right there on the floor.

The boys just finished a peanut butter and mulberry jelly sandwich. They both are still happy with the homemade jelly I made last week. And now they are playing their DS's. It's funny to listen in on their conversations. Simon (3) just yelled out, "Oh, yea baby. I won. Oh Yea. Oh YeA!" He is hilarious. Brother (10) is trying to help him out. They really are best buds.

I just love summer! No real schedule to keep to. Just doing what makes you happy. What made you happy today!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww U had quite the day!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

Staci said...

That cracks me up that he fell out and then curled up on the floor!! He's like a little puppy dog! Sounds like a great day!!!