Pages

Jewel Kade


I have a friend who is selling a new jewelry line called Jewel Kade. I really like the things I have and just wanted to put it all out there for you to take a look at. I love the handcrafted feel of everything.

I'm having a party for my friend on Sunday and thought I'd ask you all to take a look at the catalog and let me know if there is something you like. For a few extra dollars the items can be shipped to your home.

There are also some Halloween and Photo charms available. If you are interested in seeing those leave me your e-mail and I will send you more info on those.

Have a great Friday!!

The web address to check it all out is www.jewelkade.com.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

For the love of ALL things NAMED BROOKE....U know I have to HAVE THAT ONE!!! *SIGH* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Silly girl...why would I feel bad about wanting it??? LOL!!!! I want it cuz I want it....order it up girlfriend....and I need a chain too.....but I can't decide which one will look good???? U think U can ask the person that is doing the party which on she thinks is best??? :)I don't know if this will help or not....but I have darker skin....a little darker than olive...and a long neck! :):):):):) Let me know! :):):):):):):):):):)

Staci said...

I loved the catalog now I just have to decide on what I want!!