Pages

Blogger is not a good idea

because I always come across stuff I want to do. Even though I have several other things started and a family to keep up with I am going to do this.....

A Lego Quilt out of all my scraps and stash.


{But after clicking around I found I think I'll like doing it this way better with bigger pieces. Plus hopefully it'll get done quicker. Either way Simon says I need to do his Lego quilt right now!}


Cute cross stitch Dessert of the Month
[I haven't cross stitched in a long time but think these kawaii guys are adorable! And @ $10 for a year full of patterns I think it's a good deal.]


A Photo A Day


Just some healthy snacks to introduce

All that mixed in with a self-diagnosed Sinus Infection and added Teacher Aid hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the school I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to get this accomplished. I actually work better under stress/pressure. These past few weeks just sitting around letting my rib heal has been killer on me. I'm ready to get doing something.

Plus I am on the lookout for new dishes. I really like the way my aunt has a mix of china plates. I visited a few of the local antique shops yesterday and found a few plates and glasses I liked. Now I'm eager for garage sales and auctions! Can't wait to see what I can come across. Anything I feel is pretty, and that I like, I'm going to add to my collection. That's what my aunt does! She scours Goodwills and thrift shops, never spending more that a couple of bucks even for the prettiest of plates. I guess getting a good deal must be in my blood.

Well I'm off to the bed. I really can't afford to be sick so I'm going to force myself to go rest...AGAIN! Book time, maybe a movie, and a nap. Have a great week wherever you may be.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hoping you are feeling better soon!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the idea of that lego quilt!!! VERY COOL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Staci said...

I love each of the crafts that you want to do. The larger lego blocks would be the way I would go!! I love to cross stitch and am going to do more of that this year. I have the recipe for a Detroit Tiger logo...I made it for my friend, Anna who is a HUGE Tiger fan. So I'm done with it...do you want it??? Plus, I have a book of Pooh are you interested???? I love the plate idea...you have a great eye and I know that you'll find winners!! I'm sorry to hear that you been sick!! That stinks!! Get better, make the boys give you a foot massage!! Love you!