Pages

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Yesterday was Joey and my 3rd anniversary. We both commented that we can't believe it's only been 3 years. We are both so comfortable in our lives it just feels like this is the way it's always been. Mariah and I had appointments at the Beauty Shop (:]) and when I came home I was surprised to see these....

And I must say it was a surprise...so much so I didn't even notice them when I first came in.

I have been working some scrapbooking projects lately. You would think I should be able to get lots done since I'm home all day, but oh no, not with a 2 year old! Here are a few of the latest and greatest that I've been working on....




2 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has only been 3 years! it seems just like you said!!