Here's what we've done already:
- Made chocolate chip pancakes for the kids
- Changed Simon's bed, because it was "Durtie, Wet, and Uckie"
- Played a little Texas Hold 'Em Poker with Alex...I lost
- Played some other card games with these cute Christmas cards I have (Alex is 10 and unfortunately for me has to be entertained constantly like ALL the time. Simon is 2 and has been playing at the dinning room table for 4 hours All. By. Himself. No joke!)
- Did a little laundry, dished, and vacuumed.
- I'm making the kids do their own lunch because why should I? I've got the day off! Oh, and I had to show Mr. Not-Independent how to make hot cocoa. I mean come on. He was trying to follow the directions on the package. Come on, Man! (Guess I'm a little edgy towards him today, and he's been at his friend's house playing in the snow for a couple of hours...so I've had a break....what's wrong with me??!?!??!)
- Nap time is coming soon, and the rest of the day is going to be lazy, like the next 2 weeks!
- Dad will be home around 3, and I'll have to act like I've been busy all day doing 'housework'
- Tonight the girls are leaving for their mom's, and I'm sure we'll just laz around.