Pages

Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever n. Boredom, restlessness, or irritability that results from a lack of environmental stimulation, as from a prolonged stay in a remote, sparsely populated region or a confined indoor area.

After days upon days of snow I definitely have cabin fever. I just want to leave the house and go somewhere. The library (which is closed on Sunday's), Wal-Mart (which my husband graciously went to Friday while Alex and I were watching Hotel for Dogs), the mall (which if I was able to go to a mall I would go to a good one, hence the link back there), ANYWHERE!!!

But I'm stuck at home. Dad is still sleeping. Simon is watching Spongebob, and dancing around at times singing this: (A special thanks to Broder for introducing Simon to the WWE and this song!:})



I think he has cabin fever too.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I've got the disease too!! I'm so tired of winter that when I look outside I just want to cry!! Matt and I went to town Friday just to get out of the house. We went to the ever-stimulating Lowes, then to my favorite Barnes and Noble, where I walked away with Barack Obama's first book and the Spark Notes for Pride and Prejudice. Then we ended up at Chili's and the first thing I did was order a Margarita!! Bring on the booze :)