Pages

Do you need to come with me?

This was the question of the day today. Joey has his 1st ever cavity being filled as we speak. (I think he has 2 or 3 but still...he's 37 w/no cavities.)

He must have been a little nervous because he thought maybe the Novocaine they give you to numb you would make it so he couldn't drive. I just found this very hilarious, because he seriously thought he wouldn't be able to drive after having a cavity filled. I mean come on. I've had way to many cavities filled and just found this to be very silly.

~~~~~~~This cartoon suits him to a T. :)~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Staci said...

Yep, that comic is perfect!! I don't know how he ever got that lucky with not having any cavities!! Especially with all of that Mountain Dew he drinks!! What a goofy guy...can't drive after getting a cavity filled!!