- The Katy Perry concert was awesome. It was a very small place, actually an old church, so we could see fairly well. The kids had to sit on a side section of the bar to see but still had fun.
- The Great Lakes Crossing mall in Auburn Hills, MI is among my favorite malls now.
- Coloring Easter eggs is only as fun as you make it. Don't worry about the dye staining your dinning room table or porcelain sink. It will all eventually wear away.
- Easter eggs smell good, and are fun to play with.
- When giving an option to eat a yummy cinnamon roll or yogurt, Simon will always choose chocolate. Warning: this next photo is nasty!
- DO NOT forget your camera when going to a cool concert with your kids. Just because you think they might not let you take a camera in they more than likely will let you have it. Just take it!
I just changed stores and I tried to organize my coupons by isles in the store. All I have to do is take this along with me and flip through to find my coupon(s). Alex was helping me sort them all out and asked if I was really going to take this with me everywhere. My answer....Yes. He's embarrassed already. I love it!
I also found that eBay is a pretty good place to get coupons. I purchased a lot of 100 coupons for like a buck or something. I couldn't get that many with a weekend paper for $1.75. I just love saving money!