And...here we go!
1. Apples are to oranges as _rich is to poor____.
2. _16 more days of school____ and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear _Mr. Nappie-nappie calling____.
4. _I wish we had a flag pole to fly an American____ flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but _don't come crying when you get in trouble, because you know you will____.
6. _Our Dalmatian had a rope around her neck____ and behind her was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with _my little sister (ok so she wasn't in a bucket, but I'm sure we actually did do this at one time or another)____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _taking our ball teams to their double header games____, tomorrow my plans include _working at our school's track invitational____ and Sunday, I want to _do what any mother wants to do on Mother's Day....NOTHING____!
Happy Mother's Day to all my blog-o-shpere mom friends!