Pages

Tuesday Teaser and Where are you?



TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!


"Okay," she breathes out. "He was there. Good job, baby. And did he hurt her? Did he have a knife?"

Eye Contact by Cammie McGovern





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually I'm not sure where I am, but a young girl has been murdered and the only other person who was there that was not involved in the murder was a little boy with autism. Personally I am learning more about this illness and the struggles that his mother is going through to get him to help find the killer. The author of this book (Cammie McGovern) has a child with autism so I feel her descriptions are as close to real as I'm going to get as a reader.




9 comments:

-.- said...

Great teaser. I really want to know what happened and what happens next. And if Eye Contact deals with autism, I'll definitely have to pick it up. One of my siblings has it and I know how hard it would be trying to find that kind of information from them.

~ Popin

Beth F said...

Sounds like a super read.

The Book Resort said...

Gr~8 teaser.
Here's mine:
http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/05/its-tuesday-where-are-you.html

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee the tease! :):):):):):):)

latree said...

great tease. i wonder what happen next..

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

That was great. Here is mine

Staci said...

I really liked that teaser Heather! I'm looking forward to what you think about this book. I've never heard of it..can you believe that?

Jenners said...

This is quite the teaser! I'm interested!

The Book Resort said...

I'm still thinking about this one.