Pages

Alex's Green Quilt


I finally finished Alex's Green Quilt late last night. I think the final stitch was stitched around 11:30 p.m. Then into the washer. I wish I would have waited until this morning to wash it because having it sit wet over night made some of the green fade onto the white. But oh well. Alex loves it.



I especially love the back of this quilt too. I think I could make a single color quilt and love it.



I have been able to spend some time with my latest book, Oh My Stars by Lora Landvik. I absolutely love it! Lorna is right up there at the top of my list of favorite authors. I love her style.

The weather has been wonderful. Which is a good thing because it sounds like it is going to rain several days this week. Let it get it out of its system though, because we are going camping all next week. Hopefully it will be hot so we can go swimming and enjoy our time outside.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS quilt!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhh and if it gonna rain there....can I come over??? LOL!! Living in the desert gets pretty sad sometimes!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

The quilt is beautiful! The back is just as gorgeous as the front. I really wish I could learn to make a quilt - my grandmother was an avid quilter and I will always regret not taking the time to let her teach me before she passed away.

Carrie said...

Awesome quilt. I have been working on two quilts lately. Not quite as nice as that one, but I am enjoying it!

Staci said...

Wow!! That is gorgeous Heather...look at all the time you put into that. Alex will treasure it always!! Just like I do mine!!

latree said...

I'm always amazed with those who have time and PATIENCE quilting. that was awesome...