Pages

Oh wow, time flies when you're having fun....

Today is our 4th Anniversary. I can't believe that 4 years ago on this hot July day we were married. In a way it seems like we have always been together. I can't believe how much the kids have changed over the years. It has been a wonderful time. Of course we've had rough times, but the good seem to way out number those rough days. I really feel like the luckiest woman alive to be married to a wonderful husband like Joey.

Another aspect of my life that is flying by way to fast...my summer vacation! I can't believe it is half over. I am just starting to feel rested up, and before I know it August will be here and volleyball practice will be starting, Alex and Mariah will be running Cross Country, and I'll be back on the big yellow turd.

Simon this morning was helping me put laundry away (he actually does a pretty good job) and noticed his Scooby-Doo pants I made a while back for him. He got all excited and said, "Thank you, Mommy for the Scooby-Doo pants. You made 'em for me?! Thank you, thank you, thank you." So today instead of running around in his undies, he actually has some pants on!

**so much for the pants. they are officially off.**

Simon is quickly turning into my best friend this week. Since Alex is with my mom, it has been just me and Simon. He really misses his brother so I've been trying to do more with him. Like right now....I'm on my laptop and he's in the other room watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua. :) Anyways we were messing around with the video functions on my computer and Simon spotted an ad for a cell phone company. Simon pointed to it and said, "Centennial Wireless" which is the company we use. I do not know how he was able to make the connection, but I told him that he was just too smart. "Yep, I'm so smart, Mommy."

He's just growing up too fast. He says he wants to be big like his daddy and that he won't stay my baby forever like I ask him. :(

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...and i loveeeeeeeeeeeee the Simon story! :):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

that's awesome! happy anniversary to you too :) that's so funny that we all share the same annivesary date. thanks for stopping by...i love your blog!

Jenners said...

Happy Anniversary!
And what a cute story ... they grow up fast don't they?

Staci said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Joey!!!
I love that story of Simon and the scooby pants and the phone!! he's a bright one like his auntie Staci