Pages

Tuesday All Across America

Tuesday has completely snuck up on me way too fast.

I watched The Bachlorette last night with hopes of posting about it like Mama Kat and all her friends do.

I normally participate in Tuesday Teaser and It's Tuesday, Where Are You?

I flat out haven't posted anything since Friday.

I've been doing a lot of crafting that I should be sharing. I made Simon the most awesomest Superman/Batman cape. I love it! And he does too.

I finished a great book, Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson and am now reading another great book, Darling Jim by Christian Moerk.

I have an official list of 3 people that I need to call and have been supposed to call for several days, but I just don't want to.

I'm starting to get the end of the summer blues. I don't want to go back to work. I kind of miss the bus and my kids but I'm not looking forward to coaching MS volleyball this fall and the stress that always goes along with the parents.

I'm not looking forward to having 5 kids back in my house full time. There is just always so much running around going on when school's back in session.

So, today I spent my time enjoying some of my last days of freedom. I made Simon's cape. Mariah and some friends came by for a snack after swimming at the pool. I sewed a little bit, read a little bit and hung out with Simon a little bit outside.

I've got to just keep doing what I love. :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

KatBouska said...

I want to spend the rest of my summer enjoying the small number of kids in my house everyday. It's so nice right now!!

Claudya Martinez said...

Congratulations on inspiring a prompt for Writers Workshop! I hope you get to savor the last few moments of summer.

Marcie said...

Great Writer's Workshop prompt inspiration!! So timely for me as well...I go back to work teaching third grade in less than two weeks. Boo!! Enjoy your las days of freedom!

Okie Rednecks said...

I loved the prompt! I hope you enjoy the last bit of summer!