Pages

Mailbox Monday

mail boxes Pictures, Images and Photos
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists. Thanks to Marcia at The printed Page for hosting!

This is my first time playing along. I just couldn't help it because I got some great books in the mail this week! Here's what I got....

Something BorrowedSomething Borrowed by Emily Griffin. Just looked like a fun book. Got it from one of my swap sites.

World Without EndWorld Without End by Ken Follett. I loved his 1st book and cannot wait to dive into this one. It's another think one but I can't wait. Another swapped book. I was ecstatic to see it posted and snatched it up as quickly as I could.

I Know This Much Is True I know this much is true by Wally Lamb. Several of my friends on Goodreads.com have read it and gave it a very high rating. Thought I'd try it out. Another swapped book.

Sexing the CherrySexing the Cherry by Jeanette Winterson. I didn't like Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit at all, maybe it was the subject matter. But I'm not giving up on Jeanette just yet. The description of the book sounds pretty good.

The Ridiculous RaceThis fabulous book game from Jenners @ Find Your Next Book Here. I won it! What a great giver that Jenners is! :) Sounds like a fun book. Thanks, Jenners.

Now, time to get back to [house] work!! Have a great afternoon!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Your mailbox does look HAPPY! :):):):):):):):):)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Nice list. I read the Follett and Lamb books. Enjoy!

Staci said...

Looks like some great books girl!! I loved something borrowed, wally lamb's book, have fun with the others.

Alex is in big trouble with that notebook. I'll make him eat those pages of incriminating evidence for sure!! Plus the fact that I want to tie him up with duct tape already!! I told him last night that if he was my brother I would've gagged him and stuffed him in the closet!! He's ADD for sure :)

Kelly said...

With a list like that, I'm glad you joined in! Happy reading!