Pages

Happy Birthday, Simon!

Is it bad of me that yesterday was Simon's 4th birthday and I don't have 1 single photo to share?

Is it bad that all we did for his birthday yesterday was go to McDonald's {his choice} for dinner then left him home while we went to a basketball game?

Is it bad that by the time we got home from the basketball game he was passed out on the floor and didn't get to open 1 single present?

Is it bad that he probably had more birthday fun at the babysitters yesterday than he had at home?

If you answered no to all of these you can still be my friend! Sunday's the big party day!! Grandma and Grandpa are coming over and he's going to be getting some awesome presents! I can't wait. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and share them with you. Plus now my mom is getting more proficient on the internet and will be looking here for pictures, I'm sure. :)

Hopefully your Saturday isn't as dreary as ours is here. Enjoy your weekend.


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON!!!! And the answer is no!! hehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Staci said...

Simon will never know the difference!!!

What would he like that no one else has gotten him??????

latree said...

happy birthday, simon

if going to McD was his choice, than there is no way it is bad.

*hugs*