Pages

It's what time???

Oh, wow. I am totally into my blog now. I think I have figured out how to add cool stuff and am pretty happy with how it looks. With Simon (2) asleep and Brother [Alex (9)] running around in town I've had plenty of time to mess around and was completely shocked to see it is already 2:30-ish (check your local zone). Hubbs comes home around 3 and the sink is still full of dishes, and I haven't had any lunch yet! What shall I ever do....post a blog about it!! I will say I did get my "Honey to do list" completed this morning so I should live to see another day.

Well, other than being on the laptop all day nothing much has been accomplished in my world. I finished reading Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. It was a great book. I've added the Lifetime movie to my Netflix list so I can't wait to get it and see what differs there from my imagination. I've chosen June by Lori Copeland. It is book
#2 in her Brides of the West 1872 series.

Also checked out my birthday list today and was pleasantly surprised to see that I haven't missed any birthdays for the month of June. My goal for the year is to get a b-day card to everyone in my family. So far I think I'm doing wonderful...haven't missed anyone yet.

Ok, better go do some chores.

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Congrats on staying on top of those b-day cards. It is always on my list of resolutions for New Years... but that's the one thing I can't keep up with...

Pretty layout for your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Heather!! I need to do something on my blog but not sure how to fix it...maybe I'll quit that one and come to blogger instead. Looks great!!