Pages

Here's what I did today...Wordful Wednesday

while you are here, click on the Google Ad.
just for your click, i get paid! --------------->

I haven't participated with Angie for a while and since I have some photos to share I thought I'd play along this week. If you don't know Angie click here to meet her.



I finally got Taylor's quilt finished today. It ended up being a little 'off' but overall I like. The pattern is called Candy Bar Road. And I got the idea from the talented Amanda Jean. She is an awesome quilter, and I hope I am just like her someday. :)

I also had time to bake a cake, which is pretty delicious, and is almost 1/2 gone now. Thanks, Kids!
Have a great evening. We're off to another basketball game.

5 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm so glad you decided to play again today. The quilt looks so great. I love how the white makes it look so crisp. The cake looks pretty darn good, too! :)

Brenda said...

I love homemade quilts, that one is pretty!

Staci said...

Most excellent job, quilter girl!!

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

It's beautiful!

Jenners said...

The quilt is gorgeous! I wish I could do that! I love quilts!

And cake ... yum! I'm amazed it is only half gone!