Pages

Freebies in the Mail


I had this great idea way back on Tuesday morning to post about all the freebies I had gotten in the mail in just two days, but then I thought about having to link to all the great places I had found the freebies. And I realized something. I really don't remember where or how I got some of them. I'm still going to share what I have and do my best at remembering how they got here.

The Rolling Stone magazine is a trial subscription that I 'ordered' after making a purchase online. I think from delias.com. I was a little lot disgusted at the ridiculous high price I had to pay for some bedding that one of the girls wanted, it made me feel better to get a couple of trial subscriptions. And I haven't gotten a bill yet so that's a bonus. I also signed up for Martha Stewards magazine too, and have found that it is a script for the show. I am home during the day and can watch the show on most days so I will not continue the subscription. It is a very pretty magazine to look at though.

The Jergens face lotion came with a $1 off coupon from Wal-Mart. You can get great samples online and most come with a great coupon! The Eucerin lotion and coupon came from there also.

Simon got a surprise! A Juicy Juice sippy cup from Juicy Juice. All you have to do is sign up, and you will receive great coupons too. This cup has been perfect for bed time. Simon loves it!

Plus I received 2 coupons for a FREE half gallon of 8th continent soy milk. I know I won these from a great blogger, but for the life of me I can't remember who. Proof I sign up for way too many give-a-ways. Thank you to whoever it was that sent these to me. I can't wait to try the soy milk.

All this and it was only Tuesday! I can't wait to see what I'll get today. What have you gotten?





1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

AWESOME freebies! :):):):)):):):):):):)