Pages

Summer is officially over :(

Tonight is my first bus run. Our boys' football team has a scrimmage in a neighboring town.

This weekend is Sweet Corn Days her in good ol' Litchfield. The kids will be hanging out with friends all weekend. Alex and I have been volunteered to work in the concession stand during the 3 on 3 tournament so we'll be busy all day with that.

Sunday we have a family picnic to go to.

And Monday starts Middle School Volleyball practice.

This summer has flown by way too fast. I haven't accomplished anything I wanted to. I've just been lazy. We've had a lot of drama with the girls and their mom and it has taken a tole on me this summer. I tend to let all the little things bother me too much so when something big happens I spaz out. Not a fun way to spend the summer.

Well anyways I'll leave you with a few pictures from this summer. Enjoy the cooler months of the fall.



4 comments:

Staci said...

I hear you about the little things making you upset. One of these days things will chill out!!! Love the photos Heather, especially the one of Joey and Coop in the lake!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry you had a partially rough summer! That's a bummer!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!!! And hehehehehe...Adam has been back in school for two weeks now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenners said...

We still have three more weeks until school starts. (Nanny nanny boo boo.)

Your summer photos look like you did summer perfectly!

latree said...

looks like you had great summer. don't worry, it's over but another summer will come :)